понеделник, септември 17, 2007

It's been quite some time since my last publication. The summer is over now and the fall semester is just about to begin in Bulgaria. I am excited about what God has for me, my family and the BHSS movement for this academic year. We (the BHSS staff team) are just about to meet here, in Varna, and plan and pray for the upcoming months. About 6 graduates will join us on the last day of our meeting for some mentorship training. It's exciting new volunteers are joining us in this important work of reaching out to the students with the message of God's radical grace!

Other than that, yesterday Monica had her 8th birthday. I still can't post any pictures though we took many. As usual, we had prepared lots of games, surprises and rewards for the kids who came. When leaving, one of them said she wanted to have the same parents and family as ours. Vania was (as usual) the MC, I was only helping.

Deborah and Monica started school last Saturday. So, less time for games now! Stefan is already 3rd group at the kindy which means they will be doing more 'school' stuff, which is good for the kids.

We have had also some negative experiences in the last couple of weeks. After somebody stole away one of my small car signals, yesterday I realised the other one was missing, too! They are quite expensive so we don't really know what to do. Even if we buy them they might steal them away again. On the other hand, I can't pass state examination without the signals. Hopefully we can find a way out of this situation.