събота, февруари 09, 2008





In America




It's been more than a week since I arrived in America. I landed in O'Hare Airport and spend a couple of days with some friends there. On Sunday I preached in the biggest Bulgarian evangelical church outside of Bulgaria. It was good to meet so many Bulgarians and be able to get to know how they live. We also went out to dinner with the pastor and his wife and kids.




Then last Monday I arrived in SF. It was good to see old friends. I spent 3 days at a friends place. The husband has been to Bulgaria on an IV global project. They are good friends and we had some great moments together again. Also, I visited Union Pres Church in Los Altos, and gave a talk at UCSC. We did sightseeing, too.




Yesterday I arrived to Berkeley. I met with more friends from the early 90s projects. It's been good to catch up with them. It's amazing how big their kids have grown since the last couple of years.




Another interesting thing for me was the fact that for the first time I was able to drive a car abroad. I did it on the way to Santa Cruz, and then yesterday, when I took my hosts' car in order to go to visit another family who lives not far away here, in Berkeley. Driving with automatic clutch makes me a little nervous but it's fun and a good experience :)